Centara Grand Island, Maldives
About the Resort
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, and distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a paradise only 30min away from the airport (Male) by sea plane. There is also a chance, that you’ll meet staff that speak your language, as Centara Grand Island has staff from many different places around the world!
With 112 spacious villas set over-water, and suites blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners, or a fun-filled destination for families.
There are several opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island, and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives offers an Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, where your stay on the tropical island is absolutely carefree. All from dining (at 3 restaurants), rejuvenating (30min. of spa massage every day), playing and exploring (e.g. whale shark tour) is included.
What to know
- Sea plane pick up from the Airport in Malé, which takes approximately 30min
- 4 restaurants on the property (The Club isn’t included in the Ultimate All-Inclusive service)
- Ultimate All-Inclusive service for all
- Upgrade to Club Lounge is possible for a fee for more exclusive areas, dining etc.
What to love
- Private Dining at Finolhu Island (their own man-made island on the property)
- The Ultimate All-Inclusive service (especially the 30min of spa massage every day!)
- Friendly staff
- Local Island visit
- Whale Shark Tour